And, now, we're down to only FOUR days away!  Time to start wrapping presents and making my grocery list for our Christmas morning feast!

I thought I'd share just a few more pics of our holiday home before the big day! 

I always try to give our mudroom a little splash of Christmas!



Inexpensive canisters from Wal-Mart become the perfect place to showcase ornaments, Christmas cards and candy ...


This year, I decided to "hang" the Christmas cards from white clothesline and mini clothespins … thought that would be kinda fun since it's our laundry room!



My son's "little" bedroom got a matching "little" tree, filled with all things sports!


I love the tree in my son's playroom … he pretty much did it all by himself, with just a little bit of help from me.


And, while my husband hangs out with his NY Yankees Christmas tree in his "man cave ..."


"I" might just hang out on our back porch, especially since it's in the 70s right now!


Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by,

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top