Well, it's official ... summer went by *way* too quickly!  I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  A big group of about 35 of us went camping ... and, by camping, I mean either in RVs, Campers or, in our case, an air conditioned cabin.  We had such a great time!
 
Now that September is here, Fall decorating is in full swing ... bright shades of orange are taking over!

 
with peeks of white pumpkins here and there ...
 

and of course, a few feathers ...

 
I've done something different with my annual Fall family tree!


Whimsical subway art peeking through ...


All the while remembering what the season (and every day) is about:

 
I'll be back to share more as soon as the tweaking is done ... look forward to seeing your touches of Fall!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Becca


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top