Thank you all so much for your sweet comments about our Christmas dining room, decked out in silver and gold with our new flocked tree ... I truly appreciate each and every one of your kind notes!

Today, I wanted to share a few pictures of the tree that is in our great room ... this is the tallest of the 7 trees that we have in our home this year.

Thar she blows:


We'll start at the top.  I love to do "crazy" toppers, with things sprouting up and out here and there.  This year, though, I decided not to add our two *ha-uge* bows ... thought I'd give them a rest this year.


I added gold mesh this year, which I'm lovin' combined with the red:


You may have noticed that I love adding our Christmas cards to this tree ... not only are they great fillers, but I love being surrounded by friends and family during the holidays!  I also add our family Christmas cards from years past ... it's all going by too fast!


Not only are the Christmas cards great fillers, but big ol' snowflakes (from Dollar Tree) are, as well!  I also love the white popping against the red and gold mesh, as well as against the tree itself:


Not only do I fill this tree with budget friendly ornaments, but also ones that have sentimental meaning, like this angel one from one of my sweet sisters:


Jax's "first Christmas" ornament:


A fragile and festive Santa from my sweet parents:


And, I also love this White House ornament (given to us by my brother-in-law) ... the blue background is beautiful:


I can't believe we get to enjoy the evening glow of this tree for only a few more *short* weeks!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top