Thanks for letting me share our screened in porch for Kim's deck party at Savvy Southern Style!  Now, it's time to head over to Sherry's summer entertaining party at No Minimalist Here, so let's venture on out to our patio!


When we first moved here, our back patio consisted of one slab of concrete and a little pergola above (unfortunately, I don't have a picture). Two years ago, we expanded the patio to cover almost the entire back of the house ... had the concrete stained and "etched" and also expanded the entire pergola.

Please step on up to the BBQ island (which I had fun designing with a local business):


May I offer you a water, tea or *spirit,* which we are keeping nice and cold in the mini-fridge?


How about a piece of yummy fake bread?  Hmmmmmm!


Or, would you prefer a glass of wine, along with a fake breadstick, grapes and cheese?


If you're ready to eat, let's move on over to the table, which I've given a patriotic theme:


I had the tray, greenery, chargers, plates and napkins on hand:


Why not place boxes of sparklers in your centerpiece for added fun (and just pray that the heat doesn't ignite them!!)


How cute are these patriotic salt/pepper shakers and peppermint melts?  Can you say Dollar Tree and Dollar General?! 


I found these whimsical napkin rings at Pier One (on sale) and the cute plastic cups in the background are from Dollar General, as well!


If you're full or don't have an appetite, we can move on over to our "sit in one of the freshly spray painted red rockers and watch the fire or the drought ridden marsh" area.  I recently scored this fireplace from Lowes, which I'd been watching ... and watching ... and watching until it *finally* went on sale !!  Let's get the s'mores ready!



Or, if you don't feel like relaxing, how about stepping on over to da hot tub!


While getting a good soak, you can look up at the fun chandie I found at World Market.  It almost reminds me of floating bubbles (I know, I know ... have another cocktail Miss Hostess ... lol):


The jets are on ... the built-in party lights are going ... and Jimmy Buffet is blasting from its speakers.  I've even got a clean towel and cold beverage waiting for you.  Now, hurry up and save duckie, who appears to have tipped over ... oh no:


Thanks so much for stopping by ... you know I appreciate your visit(!), and now I'm off to be inspired by everyone else's summer gatherings.  Be sure and join me for the fun!  Cheers!


Becca

I'm also linking up with with this fun party:

Funky Junk Interiors/Saturday Nite Special









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top