Happy New Year!

Ahhhhh, Christmas is now officially packed away, BUT, that always leaves me stumped as to "what's next?"  New vignettes … colors … and arrangements invade my brain at full speed … can you relate?

In our little sitting room, instead of going "coastal" for the warmer months (that I WISH would hurry up and get here), I decided to keep the greens and browns and stay a tad "wintery" for now.  


After the tree came down, I moved one of our garden seats in here to hold a few decorating magazines that always seem to distract me!


Before coastal birds fly over to our accent chest, a simple vignette sits there for now:


I took down the Christmas branches and added shed antlers and wintery churches to our bookcase:


Apparently, SOMEbody emptied the "cocktail" decanter … oops!


I couldn't resist adding one little piece of coral here … maybe it will chase this frigid weather away!


If "that" doesn't work, maybe these little teases of Valentine's decor going on elsewhere in our home WILL!



Just might have to splash a little bit of "l.o.v.e." in here soon, too!


Stay warm, friends, and thanks for stopping by!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top