Greetings, friends!

Come on into our great room, where the colors of the season have taken over everything!


Let's start over here where inexpensive wreaths from Michael's dress the windows and festive "Vinter 2014" red/white pillow covers from IKEA add a splash of holiday to our sofa.



Leftover scraps of ribbon were "saved" and tucked into the garland around a simple hurricane ... 



*Speaking* of our mantel ... there it is ... still not thrilled with it, BUT, I'll do better next time (hopefully)!  You can see more of our mantel, along with 10 other mantels that are beyond inspiring by clicking HERE.


A red, cable throw from IKEA is an easy way to add color to our white slipcovered chairs.


While we used to have a 9 ft. tree in our great room in our old home (thanks to vaulted ceilings), it was a tad bit too tall for this room, sooooo, we bought a new "faux" tree from Lowe's ... a nice, fat tree ... and we love it!


When I spotted these cute "chalkboard" ornaments from Target, I knew that they'd tie in nicely with our "chalkboard" sign above the mantel ... so, in my cart they went!  


Glittery white reindeer and large snowflakes that I've collected over the past few years are great fillers!


Admittedly, I love the room "all aglow" at night!


Does Christmas "have" to come so soon ?!


I hope you'll join me again soon in our Christmas kitchen ...


Thanks for stopping by,

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top