Happy Monday, friends!

Not too long ago, I shared how I painted the inside of our front door black.  Such a quick, inexpensive project that really made a difference (love those kinds of projects, don't you)?  


Of course, that "freebie" project then led to a "not so free" project (oops).  Our foyer chandie, which was brown metal with stained glass in shades of purples, greens and reds just didn't work anymore (sorry I don't have a before pic) ... actually, it hadn't worked for some time, but it was one of those projects we simply put off ... for 6 years!

Thanks to Home Depot, our foyer got a new chandie ... the price was right, too, which made it even "more" appealing!  Love its simplistic style:


While playing around in this small space, I then decided to wash a bit of grey onto the white urns:


I wanted them to tie in with the new panels in both the sitting and dining rooms: 


I then brought back our larger rug that has the mustard/gold yellows (like our new fabric), with flecks of black here and there:


Of course, I'm a big fan of dressing doors with simple tassels, too!


I love how the new chandie ties in with our front door!  Annnd, while you're here, you can also see how I used the same fabric in our sitting and dining rooms, which makes my little symmetrical self a happy girl. 


I hope you all have a happy week.  I'm off to continue making a few changes in our great room ... starting with the addition of this beautiful seagrass rug ... LOVE!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top