While I love birds, I've never been one to incorporate "coastal" birds into our decor.  That was ... until I spotted this tall, handsome fella at HomeGoods last week:  


I let him fly all over the house, landing here and there until he found just the right spot to plant himself!

I wonder if it was the crisp, white coral (from Pottery Barn) that enticed him?


Or, maybe it was the picture of the ship floating along that seemed familiar:


Maaaaybee, it was this tall wheat grass as it's a good place to hide:


Whatever the reason, this little family is enjoying his company:


He's a fun, new addition to the "coastal-themed" vignette on the accent chest in our sitting room, for sure:




Annnnd, speaking of additions to our sitting room ... these beautiful chairs from World Market have joined the gang, too!



As has more bling!


Will share completed pics soon ...

Thanks for stopping by, friends!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top