I woke up this morning realizing that I haven't bored you all lately with pics of just a few more of the crazy mesh wreaths that I've had the privilege of creating for others lately (*gasp*)!  So, here you go ... try not to doze off! 

"Go, Team, Go!"

 
 
 
 
 
 

Simple Randomness:

 

 
 
 
Truly flattered that these wreaths are now gracing the doors of two local schools:
 
 

"Happy Fall/Halloween!"  Okay, okay ... I'm sheepishly a bit proud of the "BOO" wreath that I designed last year because it managed to find its way onto Pinterest and, because of that, several folks contacted me to have a little "BOO" on their doors this year, too.  What fun!


 
For the "BOO" wreath making a repeat appearance on *our* front door this year, I added striped ribbon instead for a little change:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course, I had to splash some Fall on our front door, too!
 

 
Are you still with me?  All kidding aside, I'm beyond flattered and excited that folks across the country have trusted me to create a little fun for their doors!  I didn't expect this to turn into a little gig for me, but I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can ... hopefully, creating a website making it easier to share them all in one place for easier viewing and ordering! 

Can't wait to start on Christmas orders!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Becca
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top