Happy Halloween, everyone!  Can you believe it's already here?  I canNOT!
 
If you saw my house right now, you'd laugh because it's suffering a serious identity crisis!  The outside is decorated for Halloween ... the kitchen has the beginnings of Christmas ... and, the sitting room has Fall splashed around.  I almost feel sorry for it (and, me, lol)!
 
Before the leaves and pumpkins are put back into the Fall bins for another year, I snapped a few pics of our sitting room, dressed in blues, creams and pops of vibrant orange.
 
 

Glass cloches are often my BFF when it comes to styling ... they're the perfect way to showcase ANYthing, aren't they?


When I spotted "Mr. Owl" at Michael's, I just *knew* he had to come home with me ... esPECIALLY since he was on sale (40% off)!

 
Once again ... another glass cloche to the rescue.

 
 
I still can't wait to change out our chandelier!



Behind the loveseat, I added a sofa table recently picked up from a consignment shop.  You know I love having another place to add a few goodies:

 

More pieces of orange found its way to our accent chest, too. 

 
 
My favorite part of the day is when the afternoon sun shines in:
 
 
So, tell me ... is your house suffering an identity crisis right now, too?
 
I'm joinging:
 
Savvy Southern Style/WUW
Kristen's Creations/Share Your Creations
French Country Cottage/Feathered Nest Friday
At the Picket Fence/Inspiration Friday


 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top