Happy Saturday! Are you all pulling out or adding to your Easter/Spring decor this weekend?   I know I am!

I feel like I show you all the same rooms over and over again.   My apologies, and, well, why stop now, right?  LOL

Here are pics of our Easter dining room:


Soft pops of color have been added:


Cream speckled eggs and robin eggs (both from Pottery Barn) mix well with pink eggs (from Dollar Tree) and simple raffia.  I filled the hurricanes with inexpensive raffia from Michael's):


I traded out the animal print runner for a *Spring-y* blue one (from Home Goods) ... love the pop of color there:


And, you may remember these little fellas (from Pier One):


Speaking of blue ... I traded out a few of our white plates on the floating shelves and added ones with a bit of color (from TJMaxx):


Aren't they pretty:


I can't believe how much blue I'm adding around the house! 


One last shot ... all lit up.  I can't tell you how much we love our new chandie, especially its reflection in the mirror!


Hope everyone has a great day ... we're off to kiddo's last basketball game and then "The Lorax!"

Thanks for stopping by, friends,

I'm linking up with these fabulous folks:

At the Picket Fence/Inspiration Friday
French Country Cottage/Feathered Nest Friday
Savvy Southern Style/WUW
The Farmhouse Girl/Cowgirl Up Party

Becca




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top