I just wanted to share a couple of changes going on around our crazy home!
 
Not too long ago, I shared a picture of two beautiful French Country chairs that I was thrilled to finally find!  I got them at a very reasonable price because they weren't stained or painted ... that was going to be *my* job (eek)!
 
 
Sooo, I removed the seats, got out my AS Pure White and clear wax and went to town painting, distressing (just a tad) and waxing.  I then stained the seats with two coats of American Walnut and then added two coats of polycrylic (so that they match our new table that I look forward to showing you).  Here's what they look like today (and, something tells me that I'll be adding a coat of a different paint color on top sometime):
 
 
The other little change is going on in our dining room.  You may remember that I shared this fun, French script fabric with you all:
 
 
Our six dining chairs have since been recovered (thanks to my sweet neighbor, Christy), and now, they look like this:
 
 
LOVE! 
 
I can't wait to share more with you all ... thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top