Happy Saturday!

As I'm playing around with our sitting room and still putting off painting the master bath (lol), I thought I'd share a few of my crazy wreaths that people have been so kind to ask me to create for them!

I hope our sweet friends enjoyed showing their St. Patty's Day pride:


These *beeg* St. Patty's Day wreaths were requested by our awesome friends across the street:


This one is now hanging by the front office at my son's school:


An Easter wreath for a fabulous family who celebrates their "FAITH" every day:


I added a few faux flowers for a splash of Spring, too:


Fun friends wanted this one for their relative, who is a huge Carolina Hurricanes fan:


These were ordered by a sweet friend to celebrate both Easter and the recent birth of their second child, a beautiful baby girl!


I LOVE the vintage children's toile and coordinating smaller polka dot ribbon that I found:


This great family requested an Easter wreath filled with purple, white, turquoise and a splash of yellow ... hope they've been enjoying it:


This wreath is now having fun in its home with big ol' WVU fans:


My sweet Aunt ordered two of these, which were the first Easter wreaths I made, filled with eggs, raffia, whimsical ribbon and LOTS of mesh:


This is one of two identical wreaths made for a wonderful family who wanted a wreath filled with blues, creams and burlap.  Of course, I had to orbs, raffia and deco sticks for fun, too:


Annnnd, lastly, the Easter wreath I made for our front door:


I can't wait to get started on the patriotic wreath orders I've been receiving!

HAPPY EASTER, sweet friends !!

Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top