My gosh, the holiday season is cruising by!  Such a busy week last week ... I had the pleasure of hosting my Jr. Women's Club Christmas Party, which was so much fun!  And, we had a couple of parties to attend ... oh, how I love the holidays!

If you're in the mood to see MORE Christmas in our home, please join me for a few pics of our bedroom!  Like my dining room, this is another room that I got to decorate in a totally different direction this holiday season.  Last Christmas, it was decked out in reds, golds and greens galore.

This Spring, I traded out that color scheme for a softer one of blues, golds and whites.  So soothing ... I feel calm when I climb on in bed to watch HGTV or Real Housewives of *Wherever* !!  lol (click on pics to enlarge)


The tree was fun to do, as well.  Thank goodness for Wal-Mart and their boxes of 35 shatterproof ornaments for $15 ... woohoo!  And, the snowflakes were 10 for $3.  Love it!  The gold, sparkly reindeer are from Big Lots.



Everything I used for the topper came from Wal-Mart as well !!


Recenty, I purchased these 3 gorgeous beveled mirrors from Michaels.  I've been spying them since August and, patiently waited ... and waited ... and *waited* for them to go on sale.  They *finally* did ... they were reduced 40% PLUS an extra 20% on top of that.  SCORE!  And, since there are three of them, I thought I'd give them a little bit of Christmas fun by adding the letters "J O Y".  Whaddaya think?



Each nightstand has a little Christmas angel (also from Michaels):


And, at the foot of the bed, I placed two cream colored stockings and added a bit of Christmas greenery in them. 


And, also at the foot of the bed is my most favorite blanket ever. I found it at Pottery Barn a few months ago and, while I normally wouldn't pay what I did for just a throw blanket, I simply had to have this. Can you say YUMMY ?!



To the right of the bed are two parsons chairs and table. 


Like last year, I placed these lit branches into an existing spray of greenery, just adding a touch of Christmas.




And, a simple gold reindeer and gold finials adds a bit of holiday splash to my dresser:


Well, gang, that's about all I did in here this year ... just enough.  I especially love this room, all lit up at night.  So cozy!  I think I'll head there now and dig out my flannel pj's ... it's been a long day! 


Come join the fun at the following wonderful blogs:






Happy Holidays,

Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top