Sunday, already?!  Where did the weekend go?  We're getting *much* needed rain ... it's been a lovely, lazy day (or as we here in our household like to call it ... a "Lifetime" day). 

Thank you all so much for your kind comments about my humble abode!  I sincerely appreciate your visits and thoughtful notes ... they make my day and are so encouraging!  I've learned so much from all of you, and love that I get to share my passion for decorating with such talented folks as all of you!  Thank you!

Soooo, my dining room (which used to look like this):


... has taken on a new look (imagine that), which I can't wait to share with you.  A little peek:


For now, I thought I'd at least share my dining room table, all dressed up for Fall!


I chose to keep with the more muted tones like I did in the breakfast room:


The lovely stemware is from Marshall's ... the leaf bordered chargers are from Wal-Mart, the cream plates and the green leaf plates are both from Home Goods (last year), and the cream bowls are a recent purchase from Wal-Mart (only $3 a bowl ... score)!!  The soft gold napkins (as well as the avocados) are courtesy of Pier One.



I shared my hurricane filled with acorns/pinecones during the recent "cloche party," but here it is again.  I'm loving the white pumpkins:


This pretty little fella was a score from my fave, Home Goods (last year).  It fits perfectly on the candlestick to give it a little height.  I placed the cool antlers from Pottery Barn at the base of the candlestick ... all of which is resting on a rustic, sisal table runner (also from Pottery Barn):


And, yes, folks ... another CariKraft framed card:


I'm really having fun with this new look.  I've always been so strong into lots of bold colors ... this is a fun change for me.  Wonder how long it will last?  LOL

I'm linking up with:

Metamorphosis Monday

Make it 4 Monday

Table Top Tuesday

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Toot Your Horn Tuesday

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top