Happy Sunday!

Well, I'm almost done painting the master bedroom, but then, I'll have to tweak and futz and tweak and futz.  *Sigh*  But, I must admit, I'm loving the new colors in here!


While I'm working away, I thought I'd share a few more mesh wreaths I've recently designed for others. I'm loving my new *side gig* and look forward to creating many more!

For a Nebraska Cornhusker's fan:


This fun customer ordered a wreath to compliment her Christmas tree which was done in blue, brown and silver.  She asked if I'd also add a bit of animal print ribbon for some pizzazz, too:


A Valentine day wreath greets folks at our friends' house in Northern Virginia:
 

A fun new friend of mine gave her Mom a wreath of her choice for her birthday.  She asked for a rustic/lodge wreath for their basement ... this is what I came up with:


Sweet friends ordered an "everyday" wreath for their front door in their favorite colors of black, white and red:


I made this one for my parents for Christmas ... they live on the ocean and love anything "coastal!"


Double the "LOVE" at our great neighbors' entry:


A winter wreath to fill the void on a sweet customer's front door:


Another Valentine wreath for a wonderful family!


Go Clemson Tigers!


And, lastly, our Valentine's Day wreath:

 
I'll be back soon with *hopefully* pics of our soft and serene master bedroom!  Have a great day everyone ... and, "Go Giants!"
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top