Just thought I'd share another one of my IKEA finds!  As I've mentioned before, they have such great textiles at incredibly reasonable prices.  When I spied these stainless plant pots, I knew I had to have one ... okay, maybe three(!):


And, of course, I had to have something to put in them ... that's when three of these little cuties jumped on in my cart, too:


I added them to the bookcase in our sitting room. Here they are ... all lined up like little soldiers:


Enjoying the element it adds:


Annnnd, in other news, a large box finally arrived today ... let me just say that my jaw started hurting the minute I opened it, as I've clearly bitten off more than I can chew !!  I hope I get to show it to you within the next YEAR  ... O.M.G. !!


Have a great day,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top